Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Barnaget Lighthouse

Daddy and I enjoying the water and watching the boats go bye.

Barnaget Lighthouse
We made it to the top and looked out, actually Landen was making me very nervous, even though he can't fit thru the bars - you can say, I'm just a little scared of heights!

View from top of lighthouse


We took a little family trip two weekends ago and went down to see the Barnaget Lighthouse. (We have to take advantage of daddy's time off because we don't see him a whole lot.) This lighthouse house is about 45 minutes south of our house and it's fun to go down to the beach and just hang out. So we pack a little light lunch and some snacks and headed out for the day. It was a very fun and relaxing day.

1 comment:

Michelle Thompson said...

He is getting so big since I saw him last summer. That looks like a fun day at the beach. I love the beach!