Monday, March 15, 2010

Apologizing - But Good Excuse!

I have to apologize that I haven't done a very good job lately keeping up with my blog. But I like to say I have a good excuse for that. For those of you that don't know already it is very difficult for my husband and I to conceive, and we've always wanted a big family. So we've been doing fertility treatments for almost a year now. None of the small things worked for us this go around so we moved on to IVF (InVitro Fertilization). We finally got pregnant with triplets, but lost one in the process, so now it is definite that we are having twins. We are now in our second trimester and I hope that some of this sickness and tiredness I've been having will ease off. So there you have it, it might be a lame excuse but I haven't felt like doing a whole lot lately and still having to chase after my 2 1/2 year old isn't always easy. I promise I will try and do better and keep up with my blogging!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Kaylynn that is so exciting you are having twins! Congrats! I am sorry to hear about the 3rd one though I know how hard that can be as I had a miscarriage before we got pregnant with Tristan. I hope everything works out wonderfully though and can't wait for those babies to get here!

Maria Olsen said...

Welcome back!